<strong>CGM Passive Strategy:</strong> We aim to utilise our expertise to review projects which have sustainable outcome. We understand some projects are having insane gains but are they here for the long run? Only time will tell, but we are comfortable in the projects we choose $ETH $BTC $LINK $DOTTo Review and compare all strategies on Iconomi for best performing ROI use <strong>CopyTrader</strong> investment tool: <strong>https://copytrader.finance/</strong><strong>Crypto Global Management Website (CGM)</strong>https://www.cryptoglobalmanagement.com/<strong>CGM Active Strategy :</strong>https://www.iconomi.com/asset/CRYPTOGLOBALUK?ref=ouu7e<strong>CGM Passive Strategy:</strong>https://www.iconomi.com/asset/2020FEB?ref=ouu7e<strong>CGM Non ETH & BTC Strategy:</strong>https://www.iconomi.com/asset/CRYPTOUK?ref=ouu7e
Hedging against the potential risk..
Morning All,Hope you had a great weekend unfortunately we lost the MA 200 below is a good depiction which I found about what happened last time. (this does not mean it will happen but just giving possibilities). So potential could see 19-20k BTC incoming??. This is not a confirmation. We believe in long term, as fundamentally believe in this asset class. Be prepared and don't get caught out where you sell at the low buy at high
Bad sign 40k has been broken we heading for lower resistance bands :-(
Happy Tuesday. 1. don't be scared if markets go to 28-30k I will be putting aggressively back in the market.2. If we go below 28k this is my trigger point stop loss to pull out 20-40% of crypto to stable coins as that will technical end the bull cycle. I will still hold 50-60% as a long term bull in digital assets. The money taken out will then be reinvested, where 14k btc is possiblity based on history and support levels. IF that happens.3. We still a current bull we may see a relief rally back to the 38-40k which if it rejects could then see a last liquidation event pushing it to new lows hoping around the 30k. This will end this 60 day cycle ready for a nice leg up for the next 60 day cycle.These markets are volatile which is normal in crypto external influences affecting all markets is the FEDs tone regarding interest rate rises this is affecting all risk based assets such as equities, crypto etc. Not to mention the Russia Ukraine issuesThis correction is definitely healthy for crypto and if we don't break key levels a potential golden opportunity to get in some low price :+).Not financial advice.Good luck!
Evening All,Hope you are having a nice weekend. Based on quick technical analysis this looks like a liquidation event and not a huge Spot sell off (looking at various exchanges). The bitcoin cycle has NOT been violated technically yet. If we start seeing sub 39k then that could indicate we are in a bear market. I'm still of the position we are in a bull market. Next 60 day cycle may just chop between 42-60k so we may not see an All time High in this 60 day cycle Please note this is not financial advise.Stay strong dont panic.
$BTC 55.3k if we breach that level it may go to the next support level approx 53k. If we breach the upside level 59.5/60k you can see a bigger player towards 66k. Remember be patient and don't panic, this consolidation is healthy for the markets. Hardest thing to do is sit tight to wait for confirmation of a bull or bear flag, don't play the markets in no man's land, wait for the confirmation. Not financial advice.
Will $LUNA be the next crypto to breakout................
Evening All,This pull back as stated on the 16th November could go as low as 52-53. You may see a spike towards 61k from the current price (57k) but believe it or not we want a quick spike up then a bigger drop down. Next 2-5 days will give us an indicator of where we are in the cycle. If we have hit the cycle low or not. This will then flag as a buying opportunity for the next 60 day cycle.Additional sell pressure has come from MT GOX potential dumping 141k Bitcoins in the market. *Conclusion* : be patient and try not to panic if you cannot handle this volatility you should *NOT* be in crypto!Not financial advise keep calm :-)
Do not be surprised if we drop to 52k/53k this is normal volatility at the end of a 60 day cycle. Just be patient....