I have decided to rebalance purely into Bitcoin as I view it as the safest place to be right now to ride out the storm.
Happy merge day everyone. Looks like the decision to purchase ETH a few months ago has been validated. Not selling anytime soon.
I have decided to re-enter the market with a 50/50 allocation of Bitcoin and Ethereum. We are around the 200 week moving average buy in prices that I flagged previously. If the situation goes south I'll revert back to cash again.
Well things are looking pretty dire, inflation is out of control, centralised lending platforms are going bust, FOMC meets next week with the bad CPI print, QT ramps up to the full 95 billion in the next few months. I do not think the bottom is in yet. So we are staying in cash for the moment.
The 200 week moving average for Bitcoin is sitting at 22k and for Ethereum its at 1180. These are likely the ideal entry points back into the market assuming macro doesn't get worse.