Diversitas EW is an equal-weighted strategy with high altcoin exposure.
We decided to enter the market with part of our holdings and take advantage of a possible rally over the next 2 weeks. That being said, we are still playing it safe as we do believe that we are not yet out of the woods. A longer explanation is available on our main Diversitas page!Below is the current structure, 4 holdings with 25% each👇
With $BTC above $18k, we are exiting the market and going into 100% $USDC structure for now. As mentioned on our main Diversitas page, we have a bad feeling about this rally📉🤔Will adjust the strategy if our views change after the FOMC meeting...
Just like last week, there were no big changes in this week's rebalance... We are still waiting for a bigger move before making any big changes👀For now, we remain in the 50% $BTC and 50% $USDC structure✅
The weekly rebalance was made an hour ago. So far, no changes in structure, 50% $BTC and 50% $USDC ✅ Just like with Diversitas, we are waiting for the final capitulation event before deploying more capital😉
Diversitas EW since inception👀Outperforming $BTC by 40%✅Cannot wait for some bullish action😉 With an equal-weighted strategy, the difference will most likely become even bigger🚀
We are rebalancing the structure back to its original weight. Sticking to 50% $BTC 50% $USDC structure here as we could see more volatility over the coming days👀Below are the changes, as you can see we are buying a little bit more $BTC here✅
Rebalance to remove $USDT and go into 50% $BTC, 50% $USDC position✅Slowly buying the deep/fear😉Once we will see more bullish signs, we will start to diversify into altcoins, the plan is to have 10 positions with a 10% weight👌
With $BTC below $18,000 we decided to buy the dip and enter $BTC position with 33% of our holdings✅ Have a great evening🙌
We are using this $BTC pump to exit the market and go into a 100% $USDT position. More on this was posted on our Diversitas page✅
This week, we decided to use part of our holdings for a quick trade. We are adding $BTC to our structure and plan to sell it higher ahead of the CPI reading on Thursday. As mentioned on our main Diversitas page, we are expecting a fake pump ahead of the reading and we will try to use it as exit liquidity. Will keep everyone posted about the trade🙌Have a great start of the week👌