After a long time of waiting out the dip. possibilities are huge for another drop. fib time is at beginning of november and the liq is beneath 17.5k , so that is what i am waiting for. if we break it i'm dca for a run to 24k - 30k. for now just wait and see.
6 august is an interesting date. 96 days pivots are since 2020 close to a top or bottom. is see 21 - 20k before 25 - 26k and after that a huge selloff. i believe we see august green and september for new lows (17k and lower) so might buy in the next dip fro 20k ish ride to 25 - 26k exit and rebuy 17k ish
think the fund did a very good thing to sit everything out in usdt. We are investing soon. Buying opportunities are on the rise. Stay safe for now!
Sorry, didnt see this drop coming. was anticipating for a 60 - 61k level and then low 40's we need to check the markets again. can't sell here we lose too much. I am expecting a green week next week.
exiting on the pump. this looks sooo scammy. controlled pump for a "bullish" weekly close.